Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tomatos

Look at these beauties! Your viewing home grown tomato's from my neighbors garden! Yep that's right.....I said NEIGHBORS!!!! Because as I have blogged previously, the squirrels have robbed our garden of any. But thankfully they have left the neighbors garden alone. Now as I have stated before, I am certain these squirrels are using me for their entertainment. And here's the proof!! Just look at all of those!! The neighbors were kind enough to share with us and these were extras!!!! They even have peppers...

Ahhhh, heavy sigh.....

I think I will make them something yummy as a thank you for sharing. And as for those squirrels....well let's just say I have something in mind for them as well.

I see something squirrel y in my future.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

oh, how i love home grown tomatoes. my mom and dad always grew them in LA, so i never bothered, just visited them often enough to get my fill (neither child nor my husband like tom.). maybe next year i will venture out and try to grow some.
and maybe i can figure out a way to keep squirrels away from their delicious goodness...